Executive Women in Healthcare
Breakfast MeetingSponsored by Duke Realty andSigma Theta Tau InternationalThursday, May 16, 20138:00 to 9:30 amThe Marott2625 N. Meridian StreetIndianapolis, IN 46208Legislative UpdateSpeaker: Allison Wharry, System Director in Government Relations at St. Vincent Health$25 per person for members, $30 per person for non-membersIn 2011 EWHC established the EWHC Lynne O'Day Scholarship with Marian University. To date, we have raised $26,560. Click here to read about the scholarship.
To create an integrative force among women leaders in health care, which inspires exchange of knowledge, new relationships, personal and professional growth, and community involvement.
EWHC strives to be:
- Widely recognized in the health care community for professional development and networking
- Valued by its membership in the health care community
- Diverse in membership and Board representation among professions, disciplines, age and race
- Diverse in its program offerings to its membership
- Active in community service by all of its leaders and adversaries
- An organization that connects with related business entities
- The organization known for honoring Central Indiana women for their exemplary leadership