Executive Women in Healthcare
Spring Leadership EventSponsored by Business FurnitureApril 17, 2014 ~ 5:00 to 7:00 pmTopic: The New Wishard is Eskenazi Health!Come see the transformation of Wishard.Speakers: Lee Ann Blue, CNO of Eskenazi Hospital & Jamie Raymond, Vice President at HKS Architects5:00 – 5:30 Networking5:30 - 6:15 Program6:15 - 7:00 Tour of EskenaziEskenazi Fifth Third Building (Cafe Soleil) on the Eskenazi Health Campus. For a map, click here.$20 per person for members, $40 for a member + one guest, $25 per person for non-membersCall for availability.
In 2011 EWHC established the EWHC Lynne O'Day Scholarship with Marian University. To date, we have raised over $70,000. Click here to read about the scholarship.
To create an integrative force among women leaders in health care, which inspires exchange of knowledge, new relationships, personal and professional growth, and community involvement.
EWHC strives to be:
- Widely recognized in the health care community for professional development and networking
- Valued by its membership
- Diverse in membership and Board representation among professions, disciplines, age and race
- Diverse in its program offerings to its membership
- Active in community service
- An organization that connects with related business entities
- The organization known for honoring Central Indiana women for their exemplary leadership
- Supportive of professional growth & development to promote women into healthcare executive positions