Executive Women in Healthcare
Upcoming EventsBreakfast MeetingAugust 13, 20148:15 to 10:00 amCommunity Westview Health Pavilion1011 Main Street, Speedway, IN 46224Topic: Empowering the Healthcare Consumer: Navigating the Patient ExperiencePanel of Speakers:
- Sheri Alexander, Senior Vice President, Gregory & Appel Insurance
- Lori Bricker, Director of Operations, Northwest Radiology Network
- Lori Stonecipher, IT Director, Community Health NetworkOur panelists will discuss how increased transparency in the administration and delivery of healthcare services has improved outcomes, quality, and/or efficiency. The panel will also discuss the challenges that have arisen along the way.$25 per person for members$30 per person for members' guests$40 per person for non-membersMembers & guests register here.Non-members register here.
In 2011 EWHC established the EWHC Lynne O'Day Scholarship with Marian University. To date, we have raised over $70,000. Click here to read about the scholarship.
To create an integrative force among women leaders in health care, which inspires exchange of knowledge, new relationships, personal and professional growth, and community involvement.
EWHC strives to be:
- Widely recognized in the health care community for professional development and networking
- Valued by its membership
- Diverse in membership and Board representation among professions, disciplines, age and race
- Diverse in its program offerings to its membership
- Active in community service
- An organization that connects with related business entities
- The organization known for honoring Central Indiana women for their exemplary leadership
- Supportive of professional growth & development to promote women into healthcare executive positions