Executive Women in Healthcare
Upcoming EventsFall Fashion ShowSponsored by Hall RenderSeptember 24, 20145:00 pmSaks Fifth Avenue, Keystone at the Crossing5:00 pm - Registration/Refreshments5:30 pm - Fashion Presentation7:00 ~ 9:00 pm - Shopping time$30 per person for members$50 special member + 1 guest package$35 per person for additional guests/non-members
In 2011 EWHC established the EWHC Lynne O'Day Scholarship with Marian University. To date, we have raised over $70,000. Click here to read about the scholarship.
To create an integrative force among women leaders in health care, which inspires exchange of knowledge, new relationships, personal and professional growth, and community involvement.
EWHC strives to be:
- Widely recognized in the health care community for professional development and networking
- Valued by its membership
- Diverse in membership and Board representation among professions, disciplines, age and race
- Diverse in its program offerings to its membership
- Active in community service
- An organization that connects with related business entities
- The organization known for honoring Central Indiana women for their exemplary leadership
- Supportive of professional growth & development to promote women into healthcare executive positions