Executive Women in Healthcare
Annual Awards Event -New DateThe Awards Celebration originally scheduled in February was canceled due to bad weather. See below for the new date.Monday, March 17, 20144:00 pm ~ 6:00 pmThe Renaissance Indianapolis North Hotel11925 N. Meridian StreetCarmel, IN 46032Guest Speaker:Pamela Galloway, MD$35 per personCall for availability of table sponsorships.
In 2011 EWHC established the EWHC Lynne O'Day Scholarship with Marian University. To date, we have raised $57,977. Click here to read about the scholarship.
To create an integrative force among women leaders in health care, which inspires exchange of knowledge, new relationships, personal and professional growth, and community involvement.
EWHC strives to be:
- Widely recognized in the health care community for professional development and networking
- Valued by its membership
- Diverse in membership and Board representation among professions, disciplines, age and race
- Diverse in its program offerings to its membership
- Active in community service
- An organization that connects with related business entities
- The organization known for honoring Central Indiana women for their exemplary leadership
- Supportive of professional growth & development to promote women into healthcare executive positions