Our members work at all levels in the health care industry including hospitals, clinics, medical practices, healthcare related businesses, healthcare provider associations, physicians, attorneys, consultants and CPAs.
- NetworkingEWHC events are a great way to meet other women in health-related professions, develop new business contacts, network with peers, and expand professional and personal resources.
- Professional DevelopmentEWHC programs provide insight for EWHC members into trends in healthcare from legal, governmental, business, social, cultural and other perspectives.
- LeadershipEWHC fosters an environment that recognizes and supports leadership and services by women leaders in health care and encourages leadership through board, committee and mentoring opportunities.
- ValueEWHC members enjoy a discounted rate to attend all events. Members also have access to our online Member Directory.
- CommunityEWHC is one of the largest professional women’s associations in Indianapolis and promotes community involvement by our members.
Professionals / Students: FREE
This is an entry-level membership and must be created in order to qualify for a paid membership.