First Quarter EWHC Luncheon – “Heathcare Trailblazers”
January 19, 2022
Speaker: Jean Putnam, Cara Veale, Julie Reed, Dr. Michelle Janney
Women are leading the healthcare industry forward and working on the front lines as physicians, in ICUs, in administration and in public health. Join EWHC and our team of healthcare trailblazers as they share their perspectives, updates and challenges facing the industry. This panel of women leaders have made measurable impacts on healthcare and have a demonstrated track record in paving the way forward for women and men alike. They will share their passion, how they carved their own path and their plans to continue to lead and shape the way healthcare of the future will be delivered.
- Jean Putnam, DNP, MS, RN, CPHQ, NEA-BC, Executive Vice President, Network Chief Nursing Officer – Community Health Network
- Cara Veale, DHS, OTR, FACHE, Chief Executive Officer – Indiana Rural Health Association
- Julie Reed, Executive Vice President – Indiana State Medical Association
- Dr. Michelle Janney, PhD, RN, EVP and COO – IU Health
- Moderator: Carrie Sermersheim, Project Development – American Structurepoint, Inc.
Wednesday, January 19, 2022
11:15 AM – 1:00 PM
Meridian Hills Country Club
7099 Spring Mill Road, Indianapolis
Table of 8: $400
*Members – your 2022 membership must be paid to be eligible to attend at the free member rate.