Third Quarter EWHC Luncheon – “Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: Be a Better Ally”
August 10, 2022
Speaker: Angela Smith Jones, Deborah Whitfield, Heather LeVan, Breanca Merritt, Lillian Caruthers
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: Be a Better Ally. Please join EWHC for our Allyship lunch event with our panel of diversity, equity and inclusion experts. They will be having a unique discussion focusing on what it means to be an ally, understanding allyship and the importance of actively being allies to our peers, colleagues, friends and loved ones. We want to learn how to be allies to each other today and build a stronger, more inclusive healthcare industry for tomorrow.
- Angela Smith Jones, JD, Vice President, Diversity & Inclusion at Health & Hospital Corporation
- Deborah Whitfield, Director of Community Outreach & Engagement, Community Health Network
- Heather LeVan, Program Manager at Indiana University Health
- Breanca Merritt, Chief Health Equity and ADA Officer with Indiana Family & Social Services Administration
- Lillian Caruthers, Senior Administrative Assistant for Indiana University Health
Wednesday, August 10, 2022
11:15 AM – 1:00 PM
Meridian Hills Country Club
7099 Spring Mill Road, Indianapolis
Table of 8: $400
*Members – your 2022 membership must be paid to be eligible to attend at the free member rate.